1. Who is responsible for the processing of my personal data?
Proinlac, Lda is responsible for processing the personal data of its customers and/or potential customers. The contact details of Proinlac are the following:
Tel: 00351 232 468 486
2. How can I contact Proinlac, Lda Data Protection Officer?
Proinlac, Lda has appointed a Data Protection Officer, who is responsible for monitoring compliance with legislation and managing interactions with the holders of personal data collected. Any questions regarding the processing of your personal data should be sent to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
3. How are my personal data collected?
Proinlac, Lda collects your personal data in the following ways:
- Completion of contact forms for requesting information / budgets;
- Use of the Online page of
4. For what purposes and with what grounds does Proinlac, Lda collect my data?
Proinlac, Lda collects your data for the following purposes:
- Send marketing communications;
- Definition of profiles based on the history of interactions with customers;
- Adaptation of the navigation experience on
According to the General Regulation on Data Protection, the processing of any personal data must be legitimized by a legal basis, and the collection is justified as follows:
- The treatment will always depend on your consent, provided through the forms made available Online for this purpose, by Proinlac;
may use the historical data of interactions with its customers and
the information collected through the contact forms, to define
profiles and categories to increase the quality of communications and
services provided. This treatment is based on the legitimate interest
in ensuring a continuous improvement of its business relationship and
experience with its clients, unless the interests or fundamental
rights and freedoms thereof that require the protection of personal
data, in particular if the contact is made by a minor;
- Collection of the data included in the processing operation referred, also depends on the consent of the customer and is mainly aimed at improving the functioning of the company Online Website, using cookies. This treatment is based on:
- In counting the number of visits, their origin, the time of consultation and the pages consulted within the site;
- In content optimization, based on browsing history;
- In the optimization of navigation, based on the operating systems and browsers used.
(See Cookies Policy for more information regarding cookies.)
Other legal grounds for the processing of personal data invoked by the General Regulation on the Protection of Data are the following:
- Where the processing of the data is necessary to safeguard a vital interest of the holder or of any other person;
- When the treatment seeks to safeguard the public interest and is carried out by a person responsible for compliance with public authority.
5. What kind of personal data can be collected by Proinlac?
• Full name.
- Professional Information:
- Financial data and data relating to the business relationship:
History of contacts with support / technical support services.
- Data collected indirectly through the Proinlac Website:
Date, duration and location of the visit to the Website;
Type of browser, operating system, and device details;
6. To whom will my data be transmitted?
- Proinlac will transmit its personal data to service providers and public authorities by legal imposition or only when this proves necessary for the performance of the intermediation and service contracts;
- Your data are not transferred to countries outside the European Economic Area, unless the country concerned is subject to a European Commission, providing safeguards at least equivalent to those of the General Regulation on Data Protection with respect to the protection of clients' privacy rights;
- When requested by customers, Proinlac, Lda will identify the subcontractors to whom it makes use of its services;
- You may contact our Data Protection Officer to clarify any doubts regarding the transfer of your data to third parties.
7. What security measures are in place to keep my data secure?
- Implementation of controls for the transmission of information by computer;
- Existence of restricted access profiles to the data, based on a criterion of necessity, and their control of queries;
- Installation of Firewalls in order to prevent unauthorized access.
8. How long will my data be held?
- In the case of treatment based on consent, the data will be deleted as soon as the client withdraws the consent or extinguishes the erasure right.
9. How can I withdraw consent to the processing of my data?
- If you are a customer of Proinlac, Lda, you can withdraw consent for the treatment of the data collected on the basis of this form of legitimation through the contacts of the Data Protection Officer;
- Not being our client, you can manage the matters of interest subscribed and respective consents through the link available in the marketing communications that we address you. If you prefer, you can alternatively contact our Data Protection Officer.
10. What rights do I have in connection with the processing of my personal data?
- The General Regulation on Data Protection comes on the one hand to reinforce guarantees already provided for by previous legislation and, on the other, to grant new rights to customers. Therefore, you may exercise the following rights with Proinlac, Lda:
• Request additional information regarding the types of data retained, the purposes of the respective treatments and to whom they are transmitted;
• Request copies of data;
• Ask for portability of data provided in the performance of the contract to another controller;
• Require correction of some incorrect or inaccurate data;
• It requires the erasure of data whose treatment has become illegitimate, for example, because it has withdrawn its consent or because the period of retention imposed by mandatory legislation has ceased;
• Oppose treatment where it is carried out on the basis of the public interest or in the interests of the controller and there are no overriding and legitimate reasons which prevail over the interests, rights and freedoms of the client or such data are not necessary for the declaration, exercise or defense of a right in a judicial process;
• Require limitation of treatment operations in the following cases:
• When you dispute the accuracy of your data;
• When treatment becomes illegitimate, but does not claim to require erasure;
• When treatment has ceased, but Proinlac, Lda needs the data for the purpose of reporting, exercising or defending a right in a legal proceeding.
- Whenever you exercise any of these rights, Proinlac or the Data Protection Officer will respond to you within one month. In cases where the request proves to be particularly complex, that period shall be extended by one month and the reply shall be accompanied by a statement of reasons;
- If the response of
Lda or our
Data Protection Officer does not comply with your expectations or if
the processing operations carried out leave you unsatisfied, you
should file a complaint with the National Data Protection Commission,
authority, through the following Contacts:
Rua de São Bento, nº 148, 3.º,
1200-821, Lisboa, Portugal
Phone: 213 928 400